Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "4" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
4 Things I Did Yesterday: ~Took the Van to get the sliding door fixed, or at least looked at, since they have to order the part ~Shopped for a winter jacket for Brodie ~Went to lunch with my mom ~Took the trash and recycling out.
4 Things I Look Forward to: ~Winter Break so I don't have to wake up to an alarm clock! ~Colt sleeping through the night ~Deployments to be COMPLETELY over ~Christmas with my family
4 Things On My Wish List: ~Battery cord for my Laptop! ~Cuttlebug ~Something(or someone!!!) that would clean the floors easier, quicker and with minimum effort ~Bills to be paid off
4 Restaurants I like: ~Olive Garden ~Chili's ~Applebees ~El Chico
4 Favorite TV Shows: ~NCIS ~House ~Bones ~CSI
4 People I tag: ~Angel ~Michele and that's all on my list!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
All For Elaine!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment