THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Rock Monster

Colt's favorite place is right outside the front door in our little rock garden. He heads straight to the door when it's open and out to the rocks. He is such a boy when it comes to getting dirty and right in the middle of stuff!


Look at that face! Even though I have to sweep like 20 times a day, when I see that face I don't mind at all! He's so precious, he just melts my heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how fast they are growing up! It seems like just a few months ago you were getting ready to deliver Colt! Oh how time flies! Your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how much of you they have! Especially your middle 2!

Anonymous said...

I was trying to say how much they look like you!