THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's finally beginning to feel like Christmas!

I have been a member of an awesome group of crafty ladies here at Hood. We meet once a month to scrapbook or make cards. For Christmas we had a gift exchange and I made a basket of "Gifts that keep on giving." There were so many things I wanted to make, I couldn't decide, so I decided to make them all!!! I had SO much fun making them!
Here's what the ladies got...
Potpourri box.
"Popcan" filled with mint candies
Snowman ornament
Matchbook candy holder
Inside of candy holder
Scor Pal box with Chocolate nuggets
Candle with image added
Back of candle
I know I probably went a little overboard with the gifts this year, but I had so much fun making all the goodies I had to give them away! What fun is it to make if I can't share it with other people???
I received some wonderful gifts in return and feel VERY blessed to know these very talented ladies!!!

2 comments:

Mommahen said...

WOW!! Can I be in your group?! Those are GREAT gifts!! I know you blessed some ladies A LOT!

Angel said...

Very creative! I want to be in your group too! :-)