Wow.. has it really been since December since I last posted! WOW! For those that are still checking in, thanks! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.
Things have changed and are changing. The reason I started this long is no longer on this Earth. God rest you Marsha. Now you can see the kids anytime you wish!
The next change is one that hurts my heart, but I know it's for the best. Jason and I are going our seperate ways. We are working together to make this an easy parting for all the kids. He is about to deploy for his 4th tour and we are starting our new lives before then. I am working at getting a job in our school district so that I can be at the same school with Riley and Brodie. Working in the school district will give me the same days off as the kids, as well as the summer! I'm actually very excited! Colt will be attending the day care at our church, I hope. I know it will be good for him, too. He needs some social skills! :-D Brodie is more than excited and ready to start Pre-K and I'm excited to watch her as she starts her school year! Randy has one more year before he goes to middle school... (I'm going to pretend I didn't just say that!)
Even though I know I am going to go through some tough times, I have the strength of my kids to help me make it! Everyone deserves to be happy and now we are all on the right path! I think that I will be posting more in the next few weeks because I found comfort in this blog when I needed it last time!
Please pray for the kids and that they understand and find peace in the changes coming. I worry about them the most. I know I am not a failure, but it is sure hard to admit I've been married twice and am single again!
God bless all of you!!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
On the road again
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love you my friend, always.
Hugs to my faraway friend in TX! Come see me in OK please? :-) Love ya, girl!
And I hope you do update your blog. I so rarely blog these days, but when I do, I come check on you!
Post a Comment