I found a new thing to make!!! I love this cute little bag! It's made out of Card stock and holds cards! I made one for my friend who hosted my Baby Shower. It was so much fun to make!!! I wanted to do something that didn't involve stamping, so I used one of the Simply Scrappin' Kits... how easy! I got the tutorial from here. It was really simple to follow and you can modify it anyway you can think! I can see it being awesome for teacher's gifts, my secret sister, and anything else I can think of!!!
I made matching cards to put inside... I used the same Simply Scrappin' Kit so they all went together. I loved this WHOLE set! Makes me want to get some more kits just for this project! I also included a little notbook I altered with the kit. I used the sketches that I have been using from Angel and it was so quick to create 5 cards! Now, I just need a reason to make more!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Cute gift idea!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is too cute!!
Hugs,
Angel(Spanky) =)
Post a Comment