THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tea Party fun

Brodie loves her tea parties! I managed to catch her having a Tea Party while my mom was here and got some cute pictures... I love this one of Brodie. She looks likes she's just shooting the breeze with my Mom... and actually she is! She talked non-stop about everything... it was so cute! Anytime you took a sip of tea, she would refill it and even add sugar and cream, too! She was quite the hostess! As you can see, Snow White, or Snow Wipe as Brodie calls her, joined the party, too!




Somehow I manged to catch Brodie being cute again... go figure! I love this picture of her on her new bed, showing off all her Princess friends on the wall. She knows them all, Cinalalalala, Snow Wipe, Bellelala and Seeping Booty. We haven't quite figured out what to do with her mop of hair, as you can tell... It's finally growing, but it's so fine it does whatever it wants, no matter how much hair stuff we use! Until then, at least "bed hair" looks cute on a 2 year old! Wish I could get away with how mine looks in the morning sometimes!







And finally, here's the latest picutre of baby Colt! He is now 31 weeks! We have about 7 weeks to go. YEAH!!! Brodie is constantly hugging my belly and talking to him. She pats my belly and says "baby Colt come now?" She takes such good care of her babies, so I think she is going to be an awesome Big Sister! Now if I can just keep her from feeding him the things she feeds her dolls!!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. We invited 2 cadets over who were unable to go home. Our house was filled with laughter, the smell of good food and love. These two cadets have become a part of family and I hope we are able to continue to watch them grow in their career in the future. We were also blessed with a short visit from my mother before Thanksgiving. She had baby things to bring that would have cost more to ship than to drive, plus it's an excuse for her to visit! She needed a "grandma-fix" and we needed a "grandmama-fix." Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law and brother, Colt will be warm through the winter! We have managed to pass down clothes through our 6 kids that started with Randy and now and my 4th child will be warm in them, too! Carter's is AWESOME!!! (Ok.. the realization just sank in that I will have 4 kids! What was I thinking??? :-) )

So.. school starts again tomorrow. A part of me is VERY glad and then I feel guilty for feeling like that! Cold weather has been keeping the kiddos inside, and this wood-floor house echos EVERY noise that they make... I think it actually amplifies it! But, the boys are excited about going back. They have a school performance coming up and now that they are in school together, they can talk about what each of them is doing. It's cute when they discuss what part they are singing... and tell me I can't listen until I see it "live!"

Until my next post, I hope that all of you have had a wondeful Thanksgiving, found something to be thankful for and enjoyed some time for yourself as well. Have a GOD week!!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

CUTE pics of Brodie. I remember when katie's hair was fine and thin.... not any more though!! It's still fine but she has tons of it. :-) Miss ya friend!