I am getting used to my new camera... Brodie "threw" my other one to me and it landed on the lens, promptly breaking. So, now I am using Jason's. Different, but better, he says. I'm not up on all the "megapixel" talk. As long as it takes a clear, good picture, it's a good camera to me!
I LOVE this picture of Brodie!
So innocent, so sweet, so precious looking!
Oh can looks be deceiving!!!

I can't beleive I did it, but after many moments of brushing and gathering and pulling and tugging, I actually managed to get 2 ponytails in her hair! Didn't last long, but she was so proud of them! You can see one of them on the right and some hair from the other sticking out on the left. Someday, man, someday.

Randy plying Indiana Jones on the Wii. It's actually quite a fun game!

You can't see it here, but Riley lost his first tooth!!! YEAH!!! He lost one of the bottom ones and the tooth was already coming in behind it! Now the other bottom one is loose, too! He's so excited to finally be losing teeth like Randy!!

1 comments:
Cuties!!!
TAG....
You're
IT!
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2008/06/tagged.html
Post a Comment