We've had a very busy week/weekend! Riley had his Class Picnic where the kids got their work portfolio they have worked on all year. He was very excited to show me. He doesn't seem too upset about repeating Kindergarten next year. His only concern was that he wanted a new teacher. (Easy to do since we're moving to Texas!) Randy participated in the schools Field Day and LOVED it! He is so excited to be a 3rd grader now!!! Colt discovered he actually like baths when I got him his own personal tub! Brodie is Brodie. She's headstrong as ever! As for Jason and I, we will be driving home on Monday in a new van! I'll be sure to take pictures when we finally get it home!
We have a fun filled summer, so be sure to come back to check out the picutres!!!
~Colt loves his new bathtub~



0 comments:
Post a Comment