THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New York, we're here!

We finally made it to West Point, NY. After 6 days of driving, we thought we would NEVER make it! We drove through some snow, rain and miserable gray fog! The boys were excited to see the snow, at least. Right now we are living in a 1 bedroom apartment/temporary housing/hotel. At least there is a room we can send the kids to to get some peace and quiet! The boys have started school and seem to enjoy it so far. Randy took a spelling test on his first day and did AWESOME! Riley is enjoying spending the morning with Mommy and Brodie and only going to school in the afternoon. Now if I could just get Brodie to take a nap in the afternoon all would be perfect! Jason and I are learning the lay-out of the new base and are working out dealing with one vehicle. Luckily, our hotel is within walking distance of the school. We are still waiting on word about housing...and we are hoping they take their time so we get a GOOD house!
That's about it for now. I'm trying to get into a routine so I can post more often and I'll have pictures up soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Hello from A New Kansan Georgia Peach to New Texan New Yorker! I know what you mean by only having one vehicle. We have been here almost 4 months now and still only have one car. Not fun, but doable. Give the kids a hug from me and the Katie-Bug! Love ya!