Baby. Got ya! I'm only 17 weeks, today, so I have to wait a LONG 3 weeks before I can find out. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will know SOMETHING! The lady tech here has a 100% "prediction" rate. She has been right with everyone she could determine. That's good to know, but with my luck, I'll be the first wrong! We have finally decided on names, now just a matter of the baby deciding what he/she wants to be!
The boys started school yesterday. Well, technically, only Randy did. West Point is really wierd. Kindergarten starts on Monday, with half days Mon and Tue. They did "evaulations" yesterday, today and in the afternoon on Mon and Tues. Not sure what they are looking for... "I'm sorry, your child can't color in the lines or tie his shoes. He'll have to go to our remedial Kindergarten program!" However, Riley gets to ride the bus 2 days earlier than we thought, so he is EXCITED!!!! (I am too, but the thought of that little boy getting in the BIG school bus is daunting!) Not to mention, I'll be Brodie's sole intertainment starting Monday. There goes my watching soaps and eating bon bons all day like I have been! I'll post picutres of the boys as soon as I can find where I put my camera... or where Brodie hid it. She is SO good at hide and seek, it becomes week long games sometimes!
I start my Beth Moore bible study with the PWOC (women's bible study) on Wednesday. I am SOOO excited! This one is the revised edition of "A Women's Heart. God's Dwelling Place." I never did the first one, but they say this one is better... I just hope Brodie settles down in the nursery nicely and lets me have my "God time." He knows I need it!!!
Have a wonderful weekend... I'll put some more pictures up here very soon!
Friday, August 17, 2007
We're having a.......
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're a tease. Okay. I guess I can wait 3 weeks. :-)
Post a Comment