Lately it seems like I'm always catching up in pictures. So here it goes again...
Brodie doing what she loves the most.. swinging!!

Ok, on second thought.. THIS is what she loves doing the most! Swimming! She loves it when she is thrown up in the air to splash down in the water! She has NO fear and will walk up to the side of the pool and jump in... even if no one is there to catch her. She's actually learning VERY QUICKLY to swim on her own and now swims to the shallow end no matter where she jumps in! Here, her cousin Allison is giving her a boost!

I'm in denial that my little Colt will be 8 months in 2 days! Here he is showing off his sitting skills. He got the hang of it in about 2 days. He thinks he's so smart.. and he is!!

My little man and his darling dimple!!!

I absolutly LOVE this picutres of Brodie and Colt. She was so patient with him that morning. She sat and sang to him, talked to him and obviously, loved him! He didn't have a good night the night before and was tired and very content to sit in Brodie's arms.
I know there are no pictures of the boys in this one.. can you tell they are at school during the day again? I'll do my best to get some up of the boys... now that Riley's lip is not swollen anymore!!
1 comments:
UhOh... what happened to Riley's lip? Love the pics. I feel sad though that I have not met these little ones! :-)
Post a Comment