
It's School time again, that means it's time for Cub Scouts again! Randy and I had our first function last Saturday. Here at Pack 222, they hold a monthly bake sale at our commissary. The den did an awesome job this month! Randy even got a $15 donation from one person! I'm looking forward to continuing my walk with Randy this year as a Bear Leader. This will probably be my last year as his leader before I start my walk with Riley next year as a Tiger. We have an AWESOME co-leader, Jeff, who is full of excietment and energy and has a lot of ideas to enrich the boys this year! I know we will make a great team!!
1 comments:
That's so cool. Looks like Randy has a lot of badges too. Tell him I said Good Job! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment