I've been working on this Diaper Bag since before I left New York. I had the image in my mind and knew what I wanted, I just had to actually sit down and "do it!" Thanks to some help from my mom, some guidance and assistance, I finally got it completed!!! It's made out of Jason's ACU uniform he wore in Iraq during his last deployment. The inside is a laundry bag he took with him, too. I wanted Colt to have a unique bag, and this is it!!!
This is the front of the bag.
Slanted pockets are actually usable!!
4 comments:
Love, Love, LOOOOVE the diaper bag! You are too creative! I really wish I knew how to sew. I am limited to simply replacing buttons. How neat that you can pass that on to Brodie!
Speaking of Brodie...the pictures are precious. And Colt looks like his big sis! He's adorable!
And I think it is great that you do scouts with Randy. How blessed your kids are to have such a great mom! How I wish we lived closer. It would be a good thing to have you rub off on me!
You are sooo talented! I need you to schedule me in a Saturday to help me scrapbook or something!
WOW... that is great! You could go into business making them. Excpet those uniforms are expensive. We just bought Kevin new ones. Arghhh....
That is just too cool! You definately have a creative mind Spanky!!
Post a Comment