I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of my crafting... might have something to do with a certain someone who thinks he has to be held all day! Angel challenged us to a Color Challenge for this project. We had to use 4 colors in our project, Olive Green, Red, Baby Blue and Baby Pink. This one really stumped me... I went back and forth with what to do and how to make all the colors work together. I wish I had some desinger paper with all those colors in it... would have made it easier. I ended up using a cuttlebug piece and "accessorizing it." Not extremely happy with the outcome, but under the circumstances, it will do.
The "Cele'bling'" is supposed to be a play on "celebrate" and the arrow points to "Winter," as in "Celebrate Winter," but I'm not sure the meaning came across! :-) Oh well.. there is always tomorrow's challenge!
1 comments:
I got it without the explanation even. I cheated with my paper to pull it all together. :-)
Post a Comment