THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here we go again!

My friend Angel is doing a second countdown to her birthday this year... I'm so excited that I'll be able to play along again. She is going to post a sketch for a card, or something, and we are to make a project following her sketch. We post it on our blog, link it to hers, and she puts us in the drawing for a HUGE surprise on her birthday. Last year it was a HUGE jackpot of stampin' supplies. This year, I hope to be the recipient!

This is my first sketch in too long! I got an awesome package from a great friend full of Halloween goodies, so I knew what my first card was going to be! I can tell it's going to take some getting back into the swing of card making after 4 months of not doing anything... but it will be a fun challenge, none-the-less!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

VERY cool! So glad you are playing!!!