THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moving right along...

Day 11. Almost there. Only 7 more to go. I've had fun. It's made me realize how much I enjoy doing this hands-on type of stuff. I hope to get back into it some day... when the children are grown and I can actually think without a little voice saying, "mommy, mommy, mommy," over and over in my head. Will the day ever come???
Anyway.. here's my sketch card for Angelosity, RDOA 11. Simple, I love the colors and I know the perfect little boy it will go to!

In our world beyond stamping, we're preparing for Halloween... The boys are eager to try out their costumes, Brodie has been dying to wear her wings, and I must say, I'm excited about seeing it all pull together. We found the perfect final touches for Randy's yesterday... one less thing I have to make! Accessories are in hand, costumes are JUST about done. Randy gets to wear his tonight for scouts, so it will be a run-through for his costume. I just need to find something for me to wear to scouts tonight and we'll be good to go! I'll be sure to be back with pictures soon!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Really Like your card. I'm SO happy you are finding the time to play! And I can't wait to see the costumes!