I've been kinda AWOL for a bit, but for good reason! I've been working on several projects this past week, but I can only show you some of them. My other projects are still in working mode, and I can't tell you about them since the recipients read my blog!
First up, our Pastor Skip is going in for his 6 week check up after having brain surgery to drain blood from his dura. He's nervous, as expected, because if the remaining blood did not get reabsorbed by his body like they were hoping it would, he faces more invasive procedures. We are having a Prayer Service for him tomorrow before he goes in on Thursday.
The church staff has asked us to bring cards and scriptures to give to he and his wife for them to open at their leisure. Pastor Skip's favorite color is purple, and when I saw this scripture, I knew what I wanted to do.
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back as I finish up projects and get them mailed off! Don't want to ruin any surprises!!!
And if you've made it this far, could you please say a prayer for our Pastor Skip? He needs all the prayer he can get.. not so much for his health,(but that is a big one, too!) but for his mental strength. He's really stressed about what might happen.
2 comments:
I will be praying for your Pastor. I hope he feels renewed as all of his members shower him with written words of encouragment. The shadow box is beautiful!
Wow... great projects, Trace!! And prayers going up for Skip!
Post a Comment