THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm on a movie roll!

I took this weekend for myself and watched movies!!! Can you tell? I am LOVING Netflix!!!
Last nights movies were AWESOME! Totally caught me off guard and not what I was expecting. I'll start with:
THE CHANGELING
PLOT: A grief-stricken mother takes on the LAPD to her own detriment when it stubbornly tries to pass off an obvious impostor as her missing child, while also refusing to give up hope that she will find him one day.
REVIEW: Ok, this movie was SO not what I was expecting! Apparently I did not pay attention to the previews because I was expecing some science-fiction-morphing-alien to present itself. I was TOTALLY wrong and COMPLETELY happy I was! This was an AWESOME movies. It was heartbreaking, motivating and touching. What made it even better was when I found out it was based on a true story. Wow!! I'm not going to say anything else except, WATCH IT!
AUGUST RUSH
PLOT: A drama with fairy tale elements, where an orphaned musical prodigy uses his gift as a clue to finding his birth parents.
REVIEW: The plot is such a simple idea, but the way the movie spoke needs PARAGRAPHS! I was taken by this movie! I've come to love Freddie Highmore (also in "Finding Neverland," the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Spiderwick Chronicals.") and he way exceeds my expectations in this movie. He's such a cutie! Another "must see!!!" Touches the heart and warms the soul!


0 comments: