THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter pictures... a little late!

It's amazing what you find when you go through your memory stick! I forgot I had these pictures of Easter morning to share!!!
Here's my motley crew!!! I think they clean up pretty nicely!

I alwasy loved decorating easter eggs the night before and I've carried that on with my children. Here are the spoils of our labor!!
Riley's Eggs:
Riley has amazed us as well as his Sunday School teachers. This was one of his "Creations." He did this all on his own and when asked about it, this was his answer.
"It's Goldgatha. You know, the place where Jesus was crucified with the 2 other thiefs? That's why there is 3 crosses. But Jesus was innocent, so I'm not sure why he was put up there. I'm just glad he got alive again." We were in total shock! We knew he had been going to sunday school, but he amazed us in his understanding. Even his Sunday School teachers have commented on his grasp and understanding of what they are teaching him. He always knows the answers and takes it one step deeper than what they cover. He's going places, that one!!Randy has always had the ability to make us laugh! This was no exception. I LOVED his creativity and his way of turning these eggs into a chance to laugh. They remind me of the McNugget commericals from McDonalds!!
And we have our Brodie-girl. Her creative side is starting to break through! She LOVES the sparkles!!!
They say not to put all your eggs in one basket, but when they are this cute, you can't help it!!!
Brodie's Easter dress. This is actually the Easter dress I wore when I was 3! My mom saved it all these years and now it fits my little girl!! I think she looks much cuter in it! I'll try to scan a picture of me in it, but it may be next Easter before I remember it's on my camera!!
The morning treasures!

1 comments:

Mommahen said...

Brodie is definitely all girl with the sparkles! And the dress looks brand new! I LOVE IT! Isn't it overwhelming to see your kids grasp things so much deeper than you could have ever imagined? I never will forget the time Noah prayed that Jesus could take away his eczema because He died on the cross to take away sickness. It gave me chills. Mark is my comedian. Why is it first borns always like to laugh?! No matter how long...don't stop posting pictures. Your bunch is too precious to keep to yourself!