Today was a big day for Colt. He has a lower GI and a Barium Enema X-Ray. He was a trooper and did great through all of it. It was much harder for Mom to watch him cry!!
Now it's just a matter of waiting for the results!!
I took this picture in the car after our stint at the hospital. We took in his "ACU Hug" and he was patting it's back as he sat in his car seat. I love my phone!! It takes great pictures!!!
I love those eyes!!

Thought I would share pictures of my little man on his rough day.
2 comments:
The pictures are precious. I sure hope that all the results are good ones! He's getting so big. When Noah had to have four cavities filled at the age of 4 he took his cabbage patch baby boy (Chris insited that it HAD to be a boy). He hugged him so tightly. He was so tiny in that big chair. I wish I had gotten a picture.
I can't believe I'm just catching up with your blog. Why did Colt have the x-ray? Did the results come out ok?
Post a Comment