THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer is Officially HERE!!!

Yep... Summer has officially hit Fort Hood, TX!!!
The boys and I were playing in the front yard when the breeze carried a faint, but familiar tune. Was that annoying, repeating yet distinct music the same music that used to make my heart race as a child? The light in my boys' eyes made the sugar high I knew would come so worth it! They were so excited! They had just bought new wallets at the PX and they STILL had money in it, so they felt they HAD to spend it! Can you blame them when yummy goodness can be bought for only $2.00!!!
So begins a new summer. Full of heat, sweat, water, popsicles and sleep! I can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Mommahen said...

I have a friend who taught her niece that when the truck was playing music that meant he was OUT of ice cream. I loved it so much (and hated the high price of ONE ice cream) that I told Noah that. He now doesn't take a second glance at the ice cream trucks. But he does wonder why they don't carry more product because they always run out so soon!I know...I'm mean. But that is why your kids won't need therapy and mine will.