THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chai heaven

GREEN BEANS COFFEE
Honor First. Coffee Second.
I was taking the kids to dinner last night and decided to stop in and look at the new cafe.
I splurged and bought a Chai Smoothy. OH WOW!!! I'm a sucker for Spiced Chai and I am IN LOVE with this stuff!!! After drinking my smoothie in about 10 min, I was tempted to go back for a second, but decided on a can to take home! YUMMY!!!
Not only was the Chai awesome... but the Cafe was well worth it.
Green Beans Coffee is not just another Coffee house. It was started by two brothers who eventually opened one on an Army Base in Saudi Arabia. Since then, they have opened over 60 locations serving customers in Afghanistan, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Qatar, Djibouti, Africa and the United States.
It's not just about coffee, though. A portion of annual proceeds to go two organizations that are dear to my heart.. as well as other military families.
provides aide and comfort to members of the armed forces and their families.
The Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
provides a wonderful support network for the surviving families of those who have died in service to America.
I've had experience with families who have benefited from both of these wonderful organizations and am proud to support Green Beans in their effort to bring a piece of home to our men and women serving all around the world.
Not to mention, give me an excuse to go and buy more Chai!!!!

2 comments:

Mommahen said...

HAPPY HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY COLT! I pray each of your birthday memories only gets better and better, but most of all that you will always remember how loved you are!

Tracy, I've never tried Chai before. Does that mean I am living in the dark ages?

Angel said...

Obviously I read the other post first...