I have been watching Angel with awe at her designs each month waiting for the inspiration to hit me. I decided it was time! I'm joining the other "Scriputre Chicks" and am going to play along this year! This will be an awesome way to get back into the scriptures and give me something to look forward to each month.
I've decided to do a 6x6 album. I have one I've been looking for something to do with, and figured this is perfect. I am going to try and do "Proverbs to Live By." We'll see how it goes!
I've decided to do a 6x6 album. I have one I've been looking for something to do with, and figured this is perfect. I am going to try and do "Proverbs to Live By." We'll see how it goes!
2 comments:
How beautiful Tracy! There is nothing like scripture to inspire and comfort. I know with your sense of beauty the album will look absolutely amazing.
Love it and I am so glad you're participating! Don't forget to get the Divine Design button for your blog!
Post a Comment