THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

OH CHAI GOODNESS!

Ok, the pun was terrible but the cookies make up for it!
I made some Chai cookies for Christmas,
but my recipie book got drenched and the pages stuck together and I lost the recipie.
As I was searching the web for it, I found this recipie instead.
It isn't close, but it's YUMMY!!!
This one called for oatmeal in the recipie...
They didn't quite plump up like the first picture I found,
but I am determined to try them again!
I used my WONDERFUL Chai mix from Green Bean's Coffee and WOW... yummy!!
If anyone has any Chai cookie recipes they would like to recommend,
I would LOVE to try them!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

I want to try the chai mix from Green Beans coffee! :-) I am still hooked on Chai. I try not to drink it EVERY morning, but I do drink it often. The problem is I can't find a chai mix I like as much as the one I used to get at Sams in Wichita. And I try every one I run across!
They didn't have chai in Georgia AND we didn't have a Sams very close by so we let our Sams membership expire. Before I did I bought a dozen cans online. :-) I've since drank them and about 6 more that Paula has sent me. I've even mixed that with the store bought brands so I can handle the store bought and stretch the good stuff. :-) BUT I am nearly out of chai...I do have one can coming in the mail soon. Paula gave Brian a can to bring to me and he forgot it so he is sending it. I say all that to ask if the chai you mentioned tastes as good as the one from Java Villa in Wichita or the Sams brand...both of which I like.