I even makes lists for my lists! I've always done this. I think I take after my Dad. He always has lists for things he's working on, what needs to be done.. and I always wanted to be like him, so I copied what he did! I make lists to help me figure out when to make more lists... for example: We are preparing to move in June.. and I've already begun making lists. What I need to do. What I plan to take. What I need to get. What needs to have addresses changed. It's kinda pathetic, actually. I've gone from individual sheets to little notebooks to hold all of my lists! Do they have a LA? (list-a-holic annonymous)
Can you tell I'm trying to get creative with my titles??? That is 55 in Russian!

1 comments:
I NEED more lists. Send me your moving ones,,,,,LOL!
And BTW. hmmm.... TAG, you're it!
Post a Comment