Colt started laughing the other day and has continued at least once a day! I guess I'm funny more some days than others! (I just tried to take a picture, but my camera decided to die on me! I'll post one after it charges! It's such a cute belly laugh, too. SO pure. It's really a shame we have to lose that pureness and learn the "forced" or fake laugh. Why can't we continue to laugh at whatever makes us giggle? Anyway... I will continue to make the faces, the sounds and do the funny little dances that make my little boy laugh. I will sing the songs, no matter how off-key, no matter where we are that makes my children smile. And I will ALWAYS say "I Love You" no matter how big and "too old for that" they think they get! They are my past, my present and my future and I am enjoying every moment of it. After all, I know some day "I'm gonna miss this!"
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment