THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Colt is 3 months!

Colt Jesse is 3 months today.
Despite having a 104.3 fever this afternoon and making a trip to the ER you can see he still was able to smile a bit.
I'm still cute even when I'm hot... literally!!! :-)
These were taken a few weeks ago, but I forgot about them until I went to download his pictures of today. I thought they were too cute and I wanted to share them!
His bouncy seat has a little frog that pops up from the toy rack and a monkey that swings in the tree. When he is first put in it, he always gets this shocked expression when he first sees them. We call it the "did you see what that frog just did?" look.
And this is the "that monkey is SO funny" look.
I'm trying to take some serious 3 month pictures, but today was not the day to try. Fevers and cameras apparently do not go hand in hand. I'll keep trying, though.

1 comments:

Angel said...

I am so glad Colt is feeling better! These pics are so cute. And I think you may have a blondie on your hands!