THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Frustration!!

I'm so frustrated at how the military works right now. I know I knew what to expect, but it's still frustrating!!!

See, we have orders to Ft. Hood, finally! We will be there by the end of year, hopefully, but it's WHEN we will get there that's the frustrating part! His orders say he is to report in December, meaning we would leave here in November. He's trying to get an early report date so he can train with his new Soldiers. At first we were trying for August so we could get the boys enrolled in school so they wouldn't have to move after it's started, again! Now we find out that Jason's replacement is due here at the end of the summer and so Jason is now opting to stay here to break the new guy in, meaning we will leave here probably in October. AUGH!!! Right now, I'm almost to the point of not wanting to move at all. My emotions are so up and down from excietment to moving back this summer to dissapointment to not going back till the end of the year. We made the mistake of telling the boys we were going "home" this summer and so it's harder to tell them we aren't moving that early after all. I've stopped telling them anything and I've built up walls around anything that Jason tells me because it's more than likely going to change. So goes the life of a military family. I didn't realize how lucky I was growing up that I didn't have to move in the middle of the school year.

0 comments: