I'm still here.... hanging on.... but smiling none-the-less! Riley woke up with a bad rash on his cheeks yesterday, so I called to get an appointment to get it checked out. If only it was that easy! They didn't have anything open so I had to call in this morning at 6 am to "try" and get him in. Luckily, someone smiled on me and we got him in. It's just a reaction to the "air" here, it seems. He seems to be more allergic to everything here than he did in Texas. We are trying to get a "medical wavier" so we can move into a nicer, air conditioned house, but that will have to wait till Monday when he has his follow-up. With anyluck, the Dr will look favorably on us, too. (She will if she has seen the house we are going to be put in!!!!)
Have to run pick up Jason, but will be back soon! I promise!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
The fun keeps coming!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tracy, Tracy, Tracy. I wish for you a long luxurious bath and your favorite movie while children are sleeping peacefully and all is right and in place in your home. And if it is ANY consolation when we moved back to Lubbock Chris had to basically one day to find us a home. He found us one alright. And for the next year and a half I WOULD NOT sit in the tub. That is where I learned to enjoy showers more than baths. I even bathed Mark in the sink many times because I felt that it was cleaner. I hope that Riley is doing better. Having a child with severe allergies myself I can imagine your hurt for him. But he is so blessed to have a mommy that will fight for him so. Love ya girl. Hang in there. You're already closer to the finish line!
Tracy....where are you?
Nothing in May?
Post a Comment