THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cake anyone?

I got ready to give the boys a piece of cake after lunch and I saw this! Stuart Little, it isn't! Isn't that a lovely site to see??? It was actually covered with plastic wrap, but when I saw the edge had been lifted I just figured it was due to impatient little kids...hence the finger mark in the upper right corner! It's actually kinda cute, but NOT IN MY HOUSE! If I saw this online somewhere, I'd think "how cute" and would try to create little mouse feet to make a "mouse cake." But after it was in MY house, YUCK is all I have to say! We do have Chipmunks running all over the outside, so maybe one found his way in, ate cake and left. I think I can deal with a cute Chip or Dale instead of a mouse!

My Peter Pan Moment: I wanted to find the little mouse with chocolate on his wiskers! Or little chocolate mouse prints! Hey.... this is hard to be a kid about!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracy how lovely! ;-), You are so courageous because I would be RE-packing boxes right now. Chipmunks, squirrels, mice friends--all relatives in the rodent family. And I have seen squirrels go psycho. Have you seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation? I rest my case.

Anonymous said...

OH, My. You know me. I would be about crazy by now. You always have been the strong one!