THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my awesome friend Angel...

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here's my quirks:
1. I can't stand people talking with food in their mouth... especially on TV.
2. I hate the smell of wet ketchup. When plates with ketchup get left in the sink and it gets wet, I have to hold my breath to wash them.
3. I hate pulling my hair and I wish I could stop!
4. I don't like spending money on myself. I'll buy everything for my kids before I will break down and buy something for myself.
5. I color coordinate my kids clothes with colored hangers... yeah, seriously. :-)
6. I will throw out milk and sandwich meat if i don't know how long it's been open... I can't stand not knowing how old it is, and will usually drink or eat it if it's only been open a day or two.

Seeing as how I only know 3 other people on here, and one of them tagged me, I can only tag two. So, Elaine and Michele, tag... you're it!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Thanks for playin!
I totally relate with #1 and #6! And I wish I were more like #4!
When are you movin????