THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Final Day... how sad!

Today is the final day over at Angelosity for her "18 Rainbow Days of Angelosity." It was a countdown to her birthday, which is tomorrow! But it's not too late for you to join in the fun if you want! Just click over to her post and see how you can try for the BIG Pot at the end of the Rainbow! I've caught up on the last two cards and I'm sad to say I'm done. Now I need to find something else to keep me stamping!
As for Day 17, it was another Sketch challenge.
While digging in my slowly diminshing pile of cuttlebug backgrounds, I found this snowflake one. I miss snow!!! So I was inspired to create this card. I couldn't figure out what I needed on the bottom to "wrap it up" and this ribbon stuff didn't quite seem to do it. I think I have convinced myself I need to go to Hobby Lobby to look for more of the "finishing touches" I have run out of!!
Day 19 was a Birthday Challenge. Again, I turned to the cuttlebug sheets... (I really think I'm going to have to look into this more!) I found some black polka-dot paper to match the cuttlebug design and put it together. I also accepted Angel's other challenge today and that was to use a sketch from last year's Angelosity countdown! This is sketch #19. I like the pink/black combo! (Except it's really Cameo Coral!)
Can you tell I really like these cuttlebug sheets??? My son is turning 9 in 3 days, so when I found this number sheet, I decided I had to play around with it. I couldnt' decide on a sketch from last year, so I just played with some cardstock arrows and this is what came out. This was my last card, and Colt was getting tired of making a mess on the floor, so I had to hurry to finish. He's getting better at being patient while I "play" though!!
And so ends another year of daily inspiration for stamping. I think I am going to have to find another source of challenges!!! I enjoyed this too much and I can tell I'm starting to lack in the creative department! I also realized I need to go to Hobby Lobby finally! So, I'm out for now!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Five entries for you! You've been busy! I can always send you more CB backgrounds....just say the word! If you go to HL, let me know, I am looking for Snowflake Ghosts....I'll explain. :-)

Anonymous said...

I actually kept my eye out for you in Hobby Lobby in Killeen on Saturday! :) We'll have to make a connection one of these days!