THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Card sighting...

Since about mid June, I've had my supply of stamps boxed up in anticipation of our big move.  It's been difficult not being able to stamp when I needed a stress-fix, but I did manage to make a few cards before I boxed everything up... ok a few hundred.  :-)

Here is my new address cards this time around.  Sad thing as I was making them... I realized that this might be the last change of address cards I make for us for a LONG time!  With the purchase of the new house, we don't plan on going anywhere for quite a while! 
Made these as my "Thank You" cards for my wedding guests.  The birds compliment the birds on the invitation, as well as the green script wording.  I LOVE the embossed part of this card.  It added a bit of elegence to my country-themed wedding!
 Here is the front of my wedding invitations.  It took MANY failed attempts to figure out how to close the cards without having a large lump that would hinder mailing.  The scallop tag was a repeated theme throughout the wedding, found on the cups, gift boxes, vases on the table...
 Inside where the good stuff is...
I knew I wanted to make my own invitations and wanted something simple.  I saw this layout online and knew right away this was it.  I printed off all the information, die cut the birds and stuck it all together.
 My favorite part was the RSVP card.  I had fun personalizing this to fit our wedding theme!

I also have my Christmas Cards done, but those will have to wait till December to post!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Just caught up on you! You know....OK is not that far away. maybe we could see eachother again one of these days! I miss you! And I am glad you posted your stamping projects. And even more glad that I got your "Just Moved" card in the mail! It's on my memo board in my stamp room. When you come to visit and play with me you can see it! :-)