THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

12 weeks and counting...

I can't believe I am already 12 weeks along! It's been 8 weeks since we found out about are little one. Time seems to be flying by, but then when I realize I still have 28 weeks to go I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever! I'm not even showing yet, so I can't get any "pregnancy sympathy" yet. If I look on the bright side, I only have 8 weeks till we find out if Brodie is going to be the only princess among a throng of princes! Talk about a royal court, though! All those court jesters she will have to entertain her!
We are still throwing around names, trying to find the perfect one. For a boy, we are considering Jesse Derek, Derek Jess, James Christopher among other ones. For a girl, we are really liking Kinsington Jess. (Yes, I know we are a little different with the names!) We also have talked about Kaylee, Katie, Lauren and Abby. Oh so many choices and only one little baby to name!!!!
I'm starting a new bible study tomorrow. It deals with "how to be stressfree is a stressed world." Just what I need!!! I am hoping that by actually putting it in black and white, I will find the motivation to stick with it and see this one through. With so many people pulling me in so many directions, I find I put myself last and give up what I want. I need to start putting aside more time for "me." I think that will help me be more patient with the little ones and it will show them that I am important, too! I'm looking forward to drinking my Chai, thanks Angel, but have put myself off from drinking it until I start my bible study! My little personal indulgence! I'm such a bad girl! :-)
Enjoy your weekend... I'm going to spend a little time spoiling the kids.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Can't wait to find if it's a boy or a girl!! Persoanlly, I think it's a girl and here is my reasoning: We laughed about how you had 2 boys and a girl just like me, right? NOW....you are pregnant just after I gain a new daughter.....see where I am going with this???? We'll see if I am right!

Mommahen said...

WHAT??!! Where did the name Elaine go in the consideration? I think I have told you it means light. You could always tell your little girl that you named her Elaine because she lights up your life! Or maybe she plans on bringing a light load to your family. Definitely one worth considering.

And speaking of Bible studies and the name Elaine, I am reading Traveling Light by Max Lucado. He is always one of my favorite authors. Hope God pours His peace out on you as you seek Him.

Angel said...

You've been tagged......http://angelosity.blogspot.com/