THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pickles and More

I think I have reached my "pickle stage" in my pregnancy! I have been craving every type of pickle lately! Right now, with my sandwich, I'm eating...pickled okra(wish you were here mom!), pickled Cherry Peppers (again, Mom...thinking of you!) and these awesome new pickles I just found called "Wickles." They are bread and butter pickles but with an AWESOME kick of hot pepper! WOW!!! I can only eat 3-4 of those slices because they are spicy! YUMMY! I am still looking for the ultimate Dill Pickle, though! I can't find the ones like I used to eat. They all taste tooo garlickly and that's something I can't tolerate right now. I wish the movie theaters around here sold pickles. Those were the best! Heck, I'd be happy just to be able to GO to the movies again. (I missed the premiere of Harry Potter again...how sad!)

I was plesantly surprised the other day at the commissary (military for grocery store.) My mom and I used to LOVE this little bread called "Cocktail Rye" that came in little squares in a LONG package. It was YUMMY bread! I've been able to find them in stores everywhere, but making sandwiches on little 3x3 inch bread is hard! Yesterday I found a HUGE loaf of the same bread. I was so excited I almost opened it right there in the store! (I guess being pregnant has made me have some wierd cravings this go round!) So, I'm pleasantly enjoying my "Cocktail Rye" BIG sandwich and eating my assorted pickles...what could be better? Maybe someone to do the dishes!!!

On another note...I'm a tad bit stressed right now. For those who know what's going on, you can understand. I am just hoping for patience, calmness and a kind heart. I've been pushed to limit, so we will see how things turn out! Oh well.... like we told the new cadets.... no one can stop time. You may be stressed and think it will never end, but the clock keeps ticking and it WILL be over soon!!!

Happy Weekend!!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Hey....I am back! Life is back to normal. How are you doing???