THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Exploding Powder Day!


We've been dodging rain off and on all day, so it's not much of a outdoors day here. Luckily, our fireworks won't be till Saturday, so we won't get rained out! The boys made 4th of July T-shirts last night to wear today...not sure if you can tell in the picture, but they did them all by themselves! I found a cute outfit for Brodie... yeah, I know..it was tough! :-) She loves her hat and wore it all
day yesterday and today. Even though it blocks her vision half of the time she absolutely loves it! I love the little skort that came with it! She looks like a little "trooper" as she stands at parade rest here. I don't know where the started, but she does it a lot lately. It's kinda cute!
Hope everyone is having a dry day today! Happy Independence Day and lets remember what the real reason for today is! Freedom is STILL not free!
MY PPM.. I made a shirt, too...but didn't take a picture of it yet! It was FUN!!!












3 comments:

Angel said...

Awww... the kids are adorable. Randy hasn't changed a bit, but Riley has a lot!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...they are tooooo cute. I can click on the picture and it enlarges so I get to see every detail of their little faces and bodies. Please make them quit growing up so fast. Tell the boys their shirts look GREAT...and of course...gotta love the hat and pose and expression on Brodie. Miss you all!!

Mommahen said...

I LOVE IT! I can tell that Randy is a Texan by heart (since there is a Texas flag on his shirt). Just goes to prove that you can take the heart out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the heart. Hope your day was wonderful!