Brodie has invented a new game that she has already mastered! She is truly amazing!!! She calls it "Swish, ooh, Brodie." It's really rather simple. Anyone can play, even Riley has managed to obtain an awesome score! All you do is simply drop your cup, with beverage still inside, on the floor. See how easy it is! Brodie has an awesome ability to get some incredible distance with only a tablespoon of liquid! I have never seen such splatterability in a small child! I think she's been training for her whole life! But don't worry.. we are going to take her talent on the road soon, I'm sure! It could be coming to a house near yours, and if you are truly lucky, YOUR house! As for the name, when asked, she explained, "The cup makes a swishing sound as it slices through the air. I like to watch the liquid splatter, especially when it's a pretty color, like red kool-aid, so I exclaim 'ooooh!' I know Mommy is impressed, because she always supports me by yelling my name!"
I think I'm going to limit her to water from now on!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
New Game
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just FYI....I think you are the most creative writer/person/mom I know!
Ha Ha Ha! Feel free to come play Swish, OOH, Brodie at our house, because our kitchen is linoleum. And since the new rule is no liquids outside the kitchen clean up would be a snap. The boys love using the swiffer!
Post a Comment