THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Fact #6

6. I used to ride bulls...seriously.
I didn't do serious hard-time riding, just local rodeos in Lubbock and later in Kentucky. I loved it, and in some case, I miss it. It all started on a "dare" to ride a machine and then later the real thing, but I don't regret it at all. Luckily, I didn't get seriously injured... although one time I did land wrong on my back and that next weekend was thrown from a horse at my Aunt's Ranch and landed on the same spot (so I was able to go to the doctor without telling my parents the REAL way I hurt my back!) Sometimes when flipping through the channels, I'll stop at the rodeo's and smile at the memories. Now, my life is a FULL-TIME rodeo!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to raise bulls. Yet again another common denominator. ;-)

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

I always thought we were sisters seperated by our parents! :-)

Angel said...

This I knew, but wish I could have seen it with my own eyes!

Anonymous said...

I think you are absolutely right sis!