THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fact-O #7

7. I'm a bit of a Wild West buff.

I love anything that has to do with that whole time frame... Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Jesse James, Wild Bill Hickok, Billy the Kid... I don't know if I believe in reincarnation, but if I were alive in that time, I think I would have been Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley. I'm a pretty good shot, at least I was when I was getting practice almost every weekend! One of my favorite movies is Tombstone, and is actually very close to historical perfection. I loved my time living in Arizona... I was in "historical heaven." I visited Tombstone, Brisbee and even walked through Boot Hill. One place I want to visit is Deadwood... someday, man, someday! Road trip???

1 comments:

Angel said...

Check out this post from Lori today!
http://loricraig.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/15/wsc35-woman-of-the-wild-west/#comments
I think you'll want this stamp!!