THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

More pictures..




The kids and I had some fun taking pictures. I LOVE the picture of my father, brother and myself lying on the floor side by side and so I wanted to recreate it with my kiddos. I love to see how their sizes differ... it's amazing that in 8 years, Colt could be as big as Randy and he's that small right now! And of course, I can't take pictures of anything without Brodie wanting to have her picture taken too. She is going to be a heartbreaker with those eyes!! She hasn't met a camera that doesn't like her! And I finally managed to get in a picture myself! It's amazing!!!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Ooohhh.... I love that pic of the kids side by side. Wish I would have done that when my kids were little. Too cool!

Miche!e said...

Poor Brodie...I had that exact same kinda hair when I was her age; still can't do a thing with it! She is the cutest thing ever, though.

Miche!e said...

hehe, burt