THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Angel made MY day

My wonderful friend, Angel, tagged me with this...
You Make My Day

Here are the rules: In order to display this "You Make My Day Award" proudly on your blog you must re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about Blogland. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.
My choices...
Angel. I know she sent it to me, but she does make my day!
Elaine. My "Tech" buddy!" She is my inspiration in MANY, MANY ways!
Michele. My only sister, even if it is by another mother!
Lori. Her creations are always inspiration.. something I am always in need of!!

I think I need to get some more people on my blog!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

UhOh... I think katie thinks SHE is your only sister....Love ya, friend!

Miche!e said...

Shucks, I don't even read enough blogs! But, you are the BEST sister ever!

xoxo
Michele