For those of you that noticed I hadn't been on, I'm back. I've had a pinched nerve in my back that caused severe muscle spasms down my left leg. It continued to get worse and I could do nothing but sit, uncomfortably, on the couch and cry. I finally got an appointment yesterday and they gave me some stronger drugs.. but now I have to "pump and dump" and give Colt formula, which KILLS me!! I have another appointment Thursday, but so far things haven't improved too much. I haven't been in this much pain in a LONG time! I was even crying at the dr appointment yesterday, something I hate to do in public! But, pain is just a part of life and I continue on.. here's my catch-up post!
I was tagged! My friend
Angel tagged me and I'm trying to keep it going. However, I don't know 7 people on the blog, so I'll only be tagging 2. Sad, I know!
Okay, here are the rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
So here are my 7 random facts... good thing since I've been away from the computer for the last few days.
Facts 56-62...
56. I hate crying in public! It brings too much attention to me and that's another thing I don't like. :-)
57. I knew all of my grandparents and 3 of my great-grandparents. I was completely blessed to know so many extended family members. Sadly, only my grandmothers are still alive, but even in that I am fortunate.
58. I can curl my tongue. I'm a pretty "recessive" person when it comes to genes. Blue eyes, tongue curling, free lobed ears... yeah, sounds wierd, huh?
59. I love to try new things. I'll pretty much try anything once and if I like it, will continue it.
60. I've never done drugs or smoked. And this, I am very proud of! NEVER once have I smoked a cigarette or taken illegal drugs. I'll be proud to tell my kids this one day!
61. I've only dyed my hair once... and I didn't like it. I think I'm going to have to start looking at something to hide my grey that is FINALLY making an appearence and I have to admit, I have NO idea how to do it!
62. I can read a road-map... and fold them too!
2 comments:
WOW! Once again so many similarities. I knew all of my grandparents and five of my great grandparents.
I've never done drugs or smoked either! And while I must confess to other "sins" I can PROUDLY say I did not succumb to these temptations.
I have GREY TOO! And up until about 6 months ago I had only dyed my hair once also! Now however, I regularly keep the color coming. Which I HATE! But I really do have a lot of grey. The only reason I keep doing it is because I did manage to find a color that is pretty close to my natural color.
And finally I am not good at folding a map, but over the last 13 years of our marriage I have gotten pretty good at reading one!
I am sorry about your pinched nerve! Hope you're feeling better soon. I thought I had the flu last week, but turns out it was a combination of coming off of a couple of medicines AND another UTI. They're referring me to a Uroligist since the infections are so recurrent and there is blood in my urine all the time. Arghh.
Oh, and here I sit waiting for my color to set in as I am always coloring my own hair these days. I am way too cheap to go to a salon so the Loreal creme does me good. :-)
Post a Comment