THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas crafts

Once again we made ornaments for the boy's teachers. I could only find large ones this year, but it actually worked better.
Here's a close up of them. The "snow" is actually called "fake snow" and so far it's the best stuff I've found in all the years I've been making them. I added a little bit of turquoise glitter and I LOVE how they came out.
Randy made this in class and I'm definately going to try and recreate it! It's just made out of circles, folded and glued. What a cool idea!!!I LOVE these "Box in a bags" I found at this site.
I actually found it through Angelosity, as always!
Here's a cool new magnet I made trying to find something to do for the boys' teachers. It's cute, but I ran out of seed beads to use in them! I'll have to remember it for next year!
Here was my "almost Christmas card."
I really like this, but I found something else I decided to use that I'll show later once I get all of my cards mailed out. Don't want to ruin the surprise!

0 comments: