THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

D-Day with pictures

Our last picture together as a family in 2008. I didn't get pictures of our family before he deployed last time and I was determined to change it this go round. We also got to meet him at the gym before they left, something new, so I took advantage of it for picture opportunities. Here's a little glimpse into the world of deployment.
Daddy and Brodie hamming it up. This doesn't happen often!
Jason smiling for pictures, I mean!
And of course, one with Daddy and Colt.
Arms full of love.
Look! A picture of Mommy!!!
Another rare sighting!
Daddy, his Daddy and the munchkins.
Randy, looking thoughtful. I love this picture of him!
Colt says, "Go get 'em Daddy! Strike Hard!
Move Fast! Saber's Never Quit!"
Daddy and his CO. Apache's rock!
The parental units.
God Bless our Troops.

0 comments: