So, I realized that I have 14 days and several hours until I go in for my c-section. Is it wrong to be looking forward to a hospital stay? No, I'm not looking forward to the actual surgery part, but I have to admit... the "after care" from Brodie's surgery was rather nice!
For 3 days, at least, I'll have meals brought to me,(I actually get to pick from several choices for each meal and I hear they are actually tasty!!!) dishes taken from me, people asking, "is there anything you need," and "can I get you anything" and they really mean it! No laundry, no dishes, sweeping, mopping, chores, demanding kids (yes, I love them, but a break is always welcome!)...just 3 days of recovering and getting to know this new little person. Who can complain!!! Yes, so it's in a "sterile environment" and in a hospital, but I know I'll never get the chance to go to a 5 Star hotel and be served room service, and have someone pay for it!
Am I sick and twisted? Probably to a slight degree. I know I won't be sleeping for hours at a time, but I'll still be encouraged to stay in bed, my feet up, relaxing, and bonding with the baby! If that's that's twisted then call me Sister!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Countdown...
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment