Ok... so with only 5 days and hours remaining, let's play a game.
Comment what you think we are having: boy or girl
And how big you think the baby will be.
In the past, my kids have been:
Randy 10lb 1oz
Riley 7lb 14oz
Brodie 8lb 5oz
Colt/Devon ???
This is the biggest I have been with ALL of them, so it will be fun to see if he/she is big or just hanging ALL out in front!
As for my guess...
I still think we are having a boy, Colt Jesse, and he's going to be 9lb 7oz.
(and from how many places he can poke at the same time.. 34 inches long!!!)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Let's play a game
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, I'll play.
I think boy also and I'm gonna guess 9 lbs 11 oz :)
Hope the days pass quickly!
jenn
my vote's on a boy AND a girl...hehehe.
I vote boy and weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz. and 24 inches long.
Elaine
I now think it's a boy and I'm going to guess 9 pounds 14 oz. HE is a big boy, huh?
I'm guessing boy and a solid 8 pounder.
Cindy
Post a Comment