We had a very relaxing weekend here. One of the last few, I'm sure! Colt has fit into our family perfectly and has blended right in with all the chaos, noise and fun. He is still very easy going and a very good baby.
We had some major accomplishments, too! Riley learned to tie his shoes! I can't believe how great a job he did!!! His teacher was VERY excited to hear he learned, too! One less pair of shoes for them to tie! Jason took him to Burger King for lunch, just the two of them, and he got to pick out a new Transformer! He had a very good time, just he and Daddy.
Brodie also reached a huge milestone, too! She has been using the potty for the past 2 weeks, but this weekend she finally pooped in the potty, too! That had been the one thing she wouldn't do. Our little girl is growing up! She will only wear her Princess panties and she's actually been dry for the past 2 weeks in the morning, so at least we aren't going through diapers so fast at night!
Randy worked on his Lego's this weekend and helped Riley finish his Star Wars X-Wing. We also exposed the boys to Star Wars for the first time, too! It was fun watching them see "the future" for the first time. I can remember the excitement of watching Star Wars when I was their age. (Oh so many years ago!) They both saw the Lego's ships they had built and it brought a whole new world to them. Now they can't get enough of it. They want to watch the other 5 movies now! I think I see a Star Wars Marathon coming up...
Other than that, we had a very relaxing weekend... Now comes the busy week!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Weekend in Review
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Tell them that anytime they want to borrow our set to let me know. I LOVE Star Wars, but I think my boys have me beat. They can tell you about sub plots that I never realized. HOWEVER, I really sent their world into a tail spin when I told them that Hans Solo was also Indiana Jones. Finally something I knew that they did not!
Post a Comment