THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

More pictures... more fun

Randy looses teeth like most people lose sleep! He'll come up to me and say he thinks he has a loose tooth. When I go to check it, it usually falls out in my fingers. I haven't had to actually pull one yet...which is good! I remember those moments with my Dad! He's up to 7 lost so far! Unfortunatley, the teeth coming in are bigger than the spaces left behind, so I'm hoping he won't have to have dental work! If so, overseas, here we come!!! (Braces are paid for if you are stationed overseas!)



And of course, I can't take a picture of one child without taking one of all of them. These blogs are going to get long once the 4th child is born! These are pajamas the boys got for Christmas from his Father's parents. Riley happened to have them on and wanted to have a picture taken in them. Not the best picture of Riley, but he hasn't been too photogenic lately. Too concerned with all his Christmas toys!






And then there's Brodie! She posed just long enough for me to get a front shot of her. Lately, I can only get the backside of her because she is always on the go! Her Impetigo is finally gone, thank goodness!!! No one seems to have caught it, so I am SOOO thankful! Jason and I just ended up having sore throats, no strep, so that's good. Except, it would have been nice to get something to help get rid of the pain sooner! We had to trick Brodie to get her to take her amoxicillian, but it worked!


And last but not least, Baby Colt or Devon! We are at 37 weeks today. Only 2 more weeks to go!!!! It seems like forever, but I know it will go fast! This is the biggest I have ever been with the previous 3! Even with my 10lb Randy!!! I am so uncomfortable, I can't imagine what the next 2 weeks are going to bring. Nights are all but sleepless, with heartburn, midnight bathroom runs and constant movement, I'll be glad when someone else can hold this little bundle of joy!
And as for this shirt... it's the ONLY one I have that still fits (thanks Mom!!!)... but who was the genius that made horizontal stripes on a maternity shirt! We already look big and making us look bigger HAD to be a man's idea! But it covers my belly, is longsleeve and is comfortable! Between this one and Jason's ARMY PT shirt he can't wear anymore, I'm set! :-)

So... that's my picture update! I'm trying to make sure I take more pictures lately, trying to keep current!! Thanks for taking time to "see" us!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Thank you for posting pics, but what's with the headless shot of you? LOL I never made it this far with any of mine so I can't imagine how uncomfortable you are. I'll be thinking of you when the time comes, my friend. God bless!!

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Because this wasn't the best "hair day," and I couldn't figure out how to angle the camera higher to get all of me. Everyone was asleep when I took it, so I made due! I'll be sure to get a full shot before this thing explodes!