THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 5 and getting faster!

Today at Angel's Rainbow Days of Angelosity, we had a sketch challenge. She gives us a layout and we have to make a card with that specific layout. I didn't have any scallops to use under my image... one thing I actually don't have any of, can you believe it? So, I had to bypass the scallops and just settle for an oval.
I've been looking at this Christmas Stamp set sitting on my shelf since I unpacked it, so I knew just what set I wanted to use. It actually worked better with no scallop since it's a Christmas card. It's plain and simple and after the lack of sleep I had last night, just what I needed!!!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Now 5. :-)
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love that poem. We used to sing a choral arrangement of it and your card brings back beautiful melodies in my mind! I am soooo ready for Christmas!

Mommahen said...

I know you always make amazingly beautiful cards, but I think this is a great Christmas one! Wish I was as talented.