Today was a fun day in the world of Angelosity's Rainbow Days of Angelosity! We had a scrap challenge, meaning we could only use scraps on our projects today. It was actually really! I should do it more often! I have a box of pre-stamped images so I sorted through those and found something to start with. From there, I looked through scraps to work around the images. I like what I came up with. I had a hard time deciding between two images, so I just made two cards!!
The first one is a cute bird strip and I found a perfect rub-on saying. I am IN LOVE with these rub ons!! They are so easy and I can put them whereever I want them! How simple is that to say what you want? I'm going to have to hit Hobby Lobby and find some more!! The little flower brads were the perfect blue to go with the card!
1 comments:
Okay... I LOVE both of these cards. They are awesome. I must admit.... I love rub-ons too. I watched and waited for them to go on sale at HL and they never did when I lived by one. I'm sure they are now. Arghhh...
Post a Comment